UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
This position will be responsible for monitoring a high-availability
infrastructure environment and rapidly responding to any technical issues
that may arise. The candidate must be very reliable as you will be the only
Administrator on station during evening and night hours. This is a
night/evening position that will work in conjunction with customer care to
ensure continual reliability of our services. The ideal candidate will be
comfortable working independently and have advanced communications skills.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, management information systems,
or associated discipline.
- Cisco certifications desired but will accept relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Solaris, BSD, or enterprise Linux operating systems
- Experience with documentation systems and maintaining extensive
- Experience with F5 Networks Big IP line of products a plus.
- Fiber-channel SAN knowledge would be a big plus.
- VoIP experience a plus.
- English language skills required.
- Ability to travel internationally required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should include "UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator Attn: Justin Cook".